RN: REHAB UNIT: PART TIME 7p-7a
Posted on May 15, 2019 by Montefiore
REGISTERED NURSE for PART TIME: 7:00pm-7:30am: REHAB UNIT
Join a winning team where people with high standards for care, customer service and compassion thrive.
Montefiore is a nonprofit organization that offers a comprehensive system of healthcare services for seniors. We are dedicated to a standard of excellence and personalized care, in order that our patients and residents may continue to live their lives with dignity and security and as independently as they are able.
Montefiore offers competitive pay rates excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, referral bonus program, tuition reimbursement, along with a great working environment.
We are seeking an RN for part time, 7p-7:30a, to join our Rehab Unit! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- MINIMUM of 1 year experience on Rehab or MedSurg Unit
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment