MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR II Competitive Hourly Rate and Benefits Packag
Posted on May 15, 2019 by Ward Trucking
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Coordinator II
REPORTS TO: Director of Fleet Management / Shop Manager
OVERVIEW OF ROLE: Handle Equipment breakdown events. Administrative & clerical functions related to all aspects of fleet maintenance. Provide support to Director of Fleet management and Shop manager in monitoring of shop related clerical activities to include special projects as assigned.
Candidate must be available to work Monday - Friday, 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle Equipment breakdown events (All encompassing)
- Monitor maintenance portion of the ELD / AOBR System. To include fuel data tracking, driver vehicle condition reports, engine diagnostics reporting and other processes within this system to ensure ROI.
- Monitor On Site Fueling locations: Tank Levels, Orders, Invoices and reconciliation
- Provide IFTA reporting support information from within the XRS system for compliance to necessary departments. (Director of Finance, CFO)
- Review mechanic repair orders for cost effectiveness, optimum efficiency and accountability.
- Monitor, track and communicate employee work standards
- Preventative maintenance tracking for all locations. Exception reporting, communicating to the field as well as additional Fleet Maintenance tracking.
- Outside Vendor contact, assign purchase orders and communicate, track repairs, negotiating disputes and providing warranty information to warranty and purchasing manager.
- Fleet Maintenance tracking, maintain spreadsheets, communicate information relative to current fleet, new equipment additions and trade or sell units.
- Data entry as required to ensure maintenance efficiencies and support requirements are met.
- Answer telephone, handle calls or taking messages and forwarding necessary information to the appropriate person in accordance with Ward's standard on telephone etiquette.
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Fleet Management.
- Must be able to work well with other employees, customers and vendors
- Must have proficient clerical and computer skills to include Excel and Word.
- Must have good analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Must maintain a good work ethic and be able to work without direct supervision
- Must be willing to participate in training classes given by or requested by the company.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other different tasks be performed as circumstances change.