Bartender, Target Field
Posted on May 15, 2019 by Delaware North
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company s alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Washes and sanitizes glassware
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed.
- One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high volume environment preferred
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Bar environment- noise level may be moderate to high during busy times
No resume or onsite interview required for this position. After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening process. If you correctly pass our pre-screening, you will automatically be invited to complete an on-demand video interview. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: alcohol, barista, brewtender, club bartender, lounge, martini, pool, pub bartender, shots, tequila