Contract Executive - 22.5 hours per week
Posted on May 15, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They now have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Contract Executive to join their team on a part time and job share basis who will have the opportunity to work in an award winning and highly customer centric business in the heart of York's city centre. Reporting to the Contract and Customer Relations Manager, some of the activities that you will be responsible for include:
- Contract commercially beneficial terms with suppliers whilst maintaining and improving quality for periphery accounts.
- Ensure contract delivery is effective and meets defined deadlines and KPI's.
- Responsible for the accuracy and on time delivery of contract documentation of main and periphery accounts.
- Responsible for the contracting and administration of all assigned overnight hotel accommodation following escalation process.
- Ensure all handovers are being completed to the relevant internal customer.
- Responsible for researching competitor analysis assigned by the Product Manager.
- Assist with the delivery of a quality improvement plan assigned by the Product Manager.
- Assist in the resolution of critical contractual operational issues once escalated by the operations team including critical response.
- Contact suppliers for menu choices and liaise with Product Manager's to agree menus by tour series for their Geo Area.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- Friendly and confident.
- Can work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Good time management skills, with the proven ability to prioritise and be incredibly organised.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-assured, self-starter with an ability to communicate on all levels.
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This part time role is part of a job share working 22.5 hours per week. 3 full working days per week is preferred.