RN Registered Nurse - Oncology (Sign-On Bonus Available) Night
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Chemotherapy obtained within 12 months of hire date.
- Must be willing to obtain chemo cert within 6 months.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.Work Experience:
- No work experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)