Supply Chain Finance Capital and Productivity Analyst
Posted on May 14, 2019 by PepsiCo
- Finance support to Central Technical Services (CTS) / Productivity leads in PSP and AOP Planning Process and consolidation of Regional Category Capital and Productivity plan (multiple countries/plants across Western Europe)
- Tracking/Rolling-Forecast process for highlighting any material variances for course correction
- General / Adhoc support on all aspects of Capex & Productivity (Financial Modelling, Sensitivity analysis)
- Governance/Integrity of Capex and Productivity Financials. Ensure proper business cases are developed, and review soundness of financial models.
- Validate compliance with Sector IRR thresholds and productivity definitions
- Governance/Integrity of Capex and Productivity processes, structure and information. Validate that all requisite information included
- Deployment & Adherence of Capital and Productivity COE Policy, Procedures, and Best Practice
- Governance & Adherence of Capital and Productivity workflow and approval hierarchy governance
- Share best practice with peers in East.
- To identify areas for harmonization and improvement across processes.
- Proactively shares knowledge and insights with others to help them be more successful in their roles.
- Proactively identifies and pursues meaningful opportunities to collaborate with others the organization.
- Matrix organization: work effectively in the context of a new, virtual team with manager, peers and stakeholders based in different locations.
- Balance competing stakeholder requirements.
- Different systems and ways of working between BU's, Categories and Sites.
- High functional knowledge of Excel and other Office tools and ERP systems.
- Min 5 years' experience in Accounting / Operations Finance within an International Business Environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organizational skills, technical expertise, with a passion for detail.
- Accurate, Structured, Curious, Team player, Collaborator, Network Builder, Ownership.
- Ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization and with a virtual team.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously without close supervision.
- Aspires self-development and growth .
- Demonstrates perseverance and a positive attitude in the pursuit of challenging goals.
Job Type: Regular