Posted on May 14, 2019 by Wendy's
As leaders and role models, our Restaurant General Managers set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants. Our Restaurant General Managers enjoy a stable environment and flexible schedules that give them the quality of life they deserve.
Restaurant General Managers enjoy (includes, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Restaurant General Managers need (includes, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of Restaurant General Managerexperience (preferably in high volume QSR &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience
MUY! is the 3rd largest privately owned franchise company in the USA. We operate over 700 Wendy's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants throughout the USA and employ over 20,000 people! EOE