Kitchen Manager - Elephant & Castle, Amersham
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Bermondsey Pub Company
Elephant & Castle
Situated in the picturesque High Street of Amersham, the Elephant & Castle is a stylish retreat with great quality food and delicious drinks. Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events, this eccentric pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don't you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality produce across our kitchens. We are looking for someone with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence.
We'd love to talk to you if:
- You're a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.