Risk Assurance Senior Analysts
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Risk Assurance Senior Analyst
- Assisting Procurement risk teams to facilitate risk identification and assessment for Third Party products/services during the on-boarding process.
- Project manage and executing on-going risk assurance activities including re-completion of Cyber Assurance activities and oversight of Businesses to ensure continued compliance with TPRA requirements.
- Project manage the enterprise TPRA service, requirements, procedures, technology, tools and templates.
- Ensure that third parties are classified based on the inherent and residual cyber risks for the products/services provided.
- Execute cyber assurance activities on behalf of the business and ensure coordination of efforts in a timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to leveraging external security reports, performing remote or on-site deep dive security control evaluation and independent report evaluation.
- Generate key risk metrics, reporting and dashboards, then deliver as applicable to stakeholders.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) on TPRA activities completed throughout the life cycle.
- Oversight of third party data integrity and source of truth management within the TPRA Tool.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Third Party Risk Assurance or audit required
- Deep knowledge of cyber security principles and best practices
- Audit background, including familiarity with SOC I (SSAE16 ) and SOC II, ISO 27001, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of insurance industry preferred as well as Third Party Risk Assurance service design and execution