Customer Services Representative (Clinic)
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Virginia Mason Medical Center
Job Number: 190444
Department: VM Edmonds - Unassigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- This position requires a minimum of one year experience in a health care setting, related education or equivalency and demonstrated customer service and/or patient care skills.
- Also required are demonstrated organization, interpersonal communication and basic computer skills.
- In addition, incumbents must demonstrate problem-solving and prioritization skills in order to manage multiple tasks successfully throughout the day.
Prefer proficiency in VM computer systems (scheduling, electronic mail, computer operating systems, office software, electronic medical records).
- Also prefer demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and third-party payor requirements.
- Demonstrated basic clinical skills and telephone skills preferred.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that this customer services opportunity with Virginia Mason is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.