Server - Starbucks (Part Time) Market District Express McMurray
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer safety.
- Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge with fellow team members and customers.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand, and communicate the Market District Express' Passion for Food philosophy, which includes the willingness to taste and experience new product offerings.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques.
- Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
- Conduct business, at all times, with a clear understanding that customer service is a significant point of difference for the Market District Express banner. Every interaction, whether with an internal or external customer is to be conducted with the highest degree of integrity and with an understanding that the end result is to deliver service in an unparalleled manner.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion, and respect for Team Members, Customers, Vendors, and the Community.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés. Dishwashing is also required.
- Servicing customers by filling customer's requests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Set up and maintain gourmet display case with fresh gourmet items ordered from the central kitchen.
- Use product and food knowledge to help customers make gourmet food choices.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Operate cash register (if applicable).
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Set up and maintain salad bar/ hot bar or any other gourmet area included in the prepared foods area.
(Hot bar duties limited to age appropriate Team Members.)
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.