Kitchen Team Member (Part-Time) 146th & Carey GetGo Ricker's**
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Ring up customer's orders by scanning product or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
- Provide products and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, gift cards and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
- Assist other store team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: \\$0