Kitchen Team Member (Part-Time) 151st Street GetGo Ricker's**
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly, courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met. Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/ signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Adhere to Food Safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques, sampling food products daily to customers.
- Support all company policies as presented in GetGo Handbook regarding safety and security procedures and all other company policies.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility