Cook 2 - Tradewinds Buffet **$14.38**
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Treasure Island Resort & Casino
SUMMARY: To provide quality food in a timely fashion and maintain a safe, organized work area. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation
- Ensure quality food presentation, portioning and proper garnishes / substitution procedures are followed
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and standards
- Follow Hospitality procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination
- Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce quality, consistent products
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area and conform to all Indian Health Service standards
KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge and Certification
- 2 years quantity or banquet cooking experience
- Previous knowledge of kitchen design and the operation of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers, etc.