Geriatrician or Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Northeast Healthcare Recruitment
We are looking for additional physician to participate primarily in subacute and long term care patients in nursing facilities, with additional options of some ambulatory clinic and hospital round.
A typical working day involves SNF- nursing home rounds, including new admissions history and physical exam report, routine follow-up visit on subacute and long term established patients, problem or unscheduled sick visits. The nursing home rounding time and schedule is flexible.
Physician call schedule is every 4th weekend for full time physician. When you are on call, rounding on average 2-4 patients at the Hospital on Saturday and Sunday, and takes calls from Nursing facilities, with assistance for Physician Assistant. PA is the first call to cover nursing homes.
We provide competitive compensation that is adjusted to suit your qualifications and professional goal. You will have a base salary, and the productivity/ bonus program.
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Health insurance is available through company policy.
- Possible future partnership opportunity after completing 2-3 years with MLTCA.
- J1 or H1B physician may join us under federal and state regulations.
- Our benefits package includes three - four weeks of vacation per year, health insurance, and malpractice insurance.