Director of Nursing, Detox Center
Posted on May 14, 2019 by RemedyRecruitment
A Detox Center recently expanded and has renovated their center over 100+Beds.
- Center has holistic approach with offering several different services including comfort medications for stimulant usage.
- Services provided offer patients to constantly focusing on recovery with a regiment schedule, such as utilizing CBT, 12 step program, spirituality, fitness, art and music therapy.
- The center offers medically monitored detoxification and Inpatient specialized programs divided by: young men, young women, patients who have relapsed, and patients with trauma history.
- Outpatient programs are IOP, general outpatient, trauma history and partial.
- The Director of Nursing Detox has team lead / charge nurse for each shift reporting to this position.
- Salary range: Competitive range! $100,000 to 115,000
Director of Nursing, Detox (Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation)
- Registered nurse that has a valid New jersey license or the ability to obtain one.
- Registered nurse that has at least 2yrs of leadership experience working in a Detox unit or center.
- Ability to lead effectively in a professional manner.
With up to date information on the local healthcare facilities our information should make your job search more time efficient.
WE CAN PROVIDE the INSIDE PERSPECTIVE:
- Why is the job opened?
- What is the department like?
- Challenges or changes within the hospital or health-system?
- Overall culture of the organization
Our mission is IMPROVING CAREERS...CREATING COHESIVE RELATIONSHIPS!
Please consider applying or you may also TEXT or CALL directly with any questions.
Jen Sirover, Managing Director