Territory Sales Associate - Lewisburg, TN
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Altria
What will you be doing?
- Provide excellent execution of merchandising resources for Altria's operating companies brands and clients brands at the direction of local management.
- Place Point of Sale (POS) materials in retail stores to support trade programs, product and promotional initiatives and merchandise product where necessary.
- Reset in store merchandising fixtures by following a plan-o-gram. Resets include temporarily removing existing products, labeling slots for planned product and placing products back on fixtures
- Repair and replace damaged or broken shelf and signage components on existing in-store merchandising fixtures, where applicable
- You'll engage with adult tobacco consumers ("ATCs") to deliver product information and messaging in a retail environment.
- You will collect visibility, inventory, and pricing information to help generate insights about in-store conditions for Altria's operating companies
What does your background, skills and experience look like?
- You hold a High school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to follow specific instructions and complete a series of tasks, with strong attention to detail
- You are courteous and professional while interacting with co-workers, ATCs and customers
- You thrive by working independently and adapt to changing direction and tasks from one store to the next
- You able to execute the fundamental uses of a computer
- You will need to have strong organization and time management skills
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.