Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on May 14, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Bella Vista, AR
Now hiring qualified CNAs.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Free continuing education
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Mobile time tracking and care notes
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities.
- Providing care according to the patient s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- A current, valid state CNA certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: care unit, ccu, intensive care, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, tcu, transitional, unit