Retail sales assistant
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Blue One
Looking for full-time or part-time candidates that have a passion for fashion. The Sales Associate generates sales and cultivates customer loyalty by ensuring customer relationships are created and maintained while ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Leader on Duty or as needed.
The Sales Assistant role is an entry level position and an important part of ensuring that Sales Associates are able to deliver a seamless shopping experience to our clients. This role requires professional, engaging and courteous greeting, cash wrap responsibilities, and acting as assistant to sales associates before, during and after the in-store selling experience.
Selling & Client Service
• Greet and acknowledge all customers.
• Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service in every area of the store.
• Assist with the execution of floor sets.
• Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis according to the Visual Standards Manual.
• Ensure representation of all merchandise (styles & sizes) are on the floor.
• Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day
• Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
• Review merchandise on the selling floor and maintain proper quantities and sizes of each item.
• Remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms.
• Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales.
• Keep wrap desk neat, organized and maintained with all supplies.
• Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate person.
• Communicate with management on operational issues as they arise.
• Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product.
• Must be a team player.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of the store.
MUST WORK WEEKENDS