Proposal Team Lead
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Corporate Interiors
The Proposal Team Lead will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the companys proposal process. The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role. Responsibilities include management of all proposal procedures and processes, negotiating with vendors, and identifying opportunities. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, and evaluates the organization's bid process including a Go/No-Go decision process
- Incorporation of Corporate Interiors Interwoven Story within all proposals
- Negotiates strategic pricing with vendors
- Identify bid opportunities and secure business independent of the sales team
- Post-Bid dissection to determine successes and areas for improvement
- Provide Bid Won-Loss reporting and analysis to Sales Management and Leadership
- Ability to train the proposal team, execute proposal plans and manage daily activities
- Ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment
- Strong management and prioritization skills
- Result-oriented, innovative and creative
- Good organizational skills and business acumen
- Ability to deal with ambiguity while remaining customer focused
- Exceptional decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at the senior level
- Excellent attention to detail
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or a related field
- Prior experience in proposal/bid development a plus
- Experience from an industry with high value products which require installation expertise and service is a plus
Occasional travel to client locations expected for this position. Ability to work both from the DE and PA offices is required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audio visual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.