Wireless Customer Service Agent
Posted on May 14, 2019 by iVox Solutions
Location: Port St Lucie, FL
Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level
This position is a Customer Service Associate with iVox Solutions.
The Customer Service Associate will support and take inbound calls for our customers using the highest level of concern and attention to the client's needs. The CSA will show a high level of empathy, patience, understanding and attention to detail.
- The Customer Service Associates will have:
- Customer Service experience in retail, service or call center. Experience with Mobile phones would be a bonus!
- Great Benefits
- Fun Work environment
- Our ideal candidate should be able to work flexible hours between 8 am and 9 pm
- Paid training, competitive hourly rate, incentives and benefits package offered.
- Great on the phone - clear voice and pleasant voice
- Good computer skills
- Must type 20 wpm or better
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Responsible, reliable and dependable work habits
Must pass Drug Test, Background Check
Employment and Education Verification required.
At iVox Solutions, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. iVox Solutions, believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool."