Travel Sales Consultant
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
You will be working in a small but growing sales team, converting enquiries to bookings for tailor-made sailing holidays. Previous experience in sales and administration within the travel industry is essential. If you have a passion for sailing and/or travel you will have a head-start in understanding and selling their holidays but full training in their specialist sailing holidays will be given.
They are looking for someone with enthusiasm to learn within a developing business and who is eager to learn about and work with travel-tech software.
The role includes:
- responding to enquiries by telephone, website or email within 24 hours
- going the extra mile to offer the best service and choice to clients
- maintaining and actively chasing leads
- converting the initial enquiry into confirmed bookings
- booking yacht charters, flights and hotels
- Preparing booking confirmation and travel packs for clients
- Dealing with administrative tasks set by management
- CRM database management
You will be
- enthusiastic about meeting customer requirements
- committed to excellent customer service
- passionate about selling
- self-driven and motivated to help the company succeed
- excited by achieving sales targets and closing a sale
- confident dealing with clients by phone and e-mail.
- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Gmail.
- Pension Scheme
- Company Trips
- Discounted Holidays
- Free Car Parking
If you want to work for an independent leading travel business selling tailor-made holidays and making a contribution to their success, then this is a great chance to join the team.
Please apply by sending your CV.