Hosts, The New England Aquarium
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Delaware North
- Must be able to provide active ServSafe Alcohol Certification .
- Experience in a high volume, upscale casual restaurant .
- Must be proficient with OpenTable and Microsoft Office .
- Must be able to demonstrate strong focus, attention to detail, clean and organized work habits .
- Have a pleasant phone demeanor and overall positive attitude .
- Have the ability to work well on your own and be internally motivated .
- Must be professional, bright, courteous, and calm with the ability to interact with our diverse patrons and team members .
- Ability to think quick on their feet and multi-task in a fast - paced environment .
- Openness and willingness to learn .
- Excellent verbal communication skills .
- Flexible availability to work .
Who We Are Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company and subsidiary of Delaware North, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance.
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, anfitri?n, banquet server, dining room captain, food and beverage server, host, server camarero, servidor, wait staff, wine steward