Servers, The New England Aquarium
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Delaware North
- Must be able to provide active ServSafe Alcohol Certification .
- Experience as a server in a full service, upscale casual dining restaurant or upscale catering operations .
- Knowledge of food and beverage .
- Customer service oriented with a p ositive attitude , an openness and willingness to learn , and a desire to be held accountable and contribute to a team.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently with grace in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Very organized and strong attention to detail .
- Well - groomed and presentable with a p rofessional demeanor .
- Ability to communicate effectively .
Who We Are Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company and subsidiary of Delaware North, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance.
Associated topics: anfitri?n, camarera, camarero, host, server, steward, tasting, wait staff, waiter, wine