Computer Analyst/Customer Service
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel 2013 and other MS Office 365 products and comfortable with using database tools to research and compile data results.
- Up to 2 years of experience in Energy Delivery (ED) transmission/distribution systems.
- Familiarity with work orders, materials accounting, billable jobbing, and expense versus capital.
- Exposure to Electric Utility Construction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively convey information to various levels in an organization.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, provide excellent customer service, as well as work independently.
- Open and outgoing, well organized self-learner.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to manage a dynamic work environment with travel periodically between multiple local work locations.
- Familiarity with SAP (Orders, WBS and Cost Centers) and CREWS is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial processes and control procedures.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience required.