Posted on May 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
- Perform daily and/or monthly routine accounting entries related to all aspects of the general ledger including asset liability and capital accounts by compiling and analysing account information.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements such as balance sheet profit and loss or other reports by collecting summarizing and analysing account information.
- Performs monthly reconciliations for selected general ledger accounts and acts on unresolved items in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with MAR.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information; substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Participates in the planning implementation and testing of computer system functionality for both existing and any new systems.
Knowledge and Skills (Indicate preferred or required):
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- Accounting knowledge and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of Statutory (SAP)and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Technical acumen and ability to understand functionality of reporting and analytical tools such as excel MS Access and Cognos as well as familiarity with MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of departmental accounting systems including PeopleSoft preferred.
- Ability to provide accurate meaningful and comprehensive reports with data formatted in a clear concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
$50k - $90k Annual
$16 - $16 Annual
$14.7 - $14.7 Hourly
$80k - $115k Annual