Posted on May 14, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Largely autonomous management role, managing a 75 cover restaurant.
- You'll be leading a team of around 12 people (front of house and bar) and working closely alongside the head chef to ensure great guest experience.
Hospitality is key and you will be the main driver in ensuring this remains the centre of your restaurant at all times.
- You'll be challenged within your role of ensuring that guests have a positive visit, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- You'll be responsible (and bonused!) on KPIs for the year, including growing sales within your restaurant and remaining profitable through financial controls.
- You will balance your front of house, hosting guests role with ensuring all of the administrative side of the role is completed each day.
- You play a key role in continually developing and growing your team, and will ensure that they are trained to succeed as well as to move on and progress within the team and wider company.
- Great organisational skills
- Natural warmth and a true desire to offer guests an amazing experience when they visit your restaurant
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Previous management experience in hospitality
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a team
- Ability to plan and prioritise key tasks and functions whilst always remaining aware of your guests and service
Salary & Perks:
- £34000-£38000 inclusive of TRONC
- Bonus available for up to £12000 for KPI achievement (Annually)
- Closed Sunday/Monday evenings
- Food on shift and discounts when off duty
- Team parties and social get-togethers, both at restaurant and wider group level
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to work for a group that allows personal growth and greater autonomy within your role, then join us today.
Banstead, Surrey near:
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.