Posted on May 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
Duration: 6 months+ (Possible extension or full time opportunity) on W2
Location: Framingham, MA 01702
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Impact, define and implement the next generation end-to-end solutions to enable clinical deployment of next generation consumer caregiver mobile applications. If you are interested in working with world-class web technology in the healthcare space, read on!
You are responsible for
- The Front End UI developer is responsible for programming and designing Front End components to brand new, consumer facing, mobile web applications. S/he will be comfortable in in leveraging latest tool chain and technologies, in an agile product development environment.
- Building out highly scalable API-driven Front End hybrid and web applications according to today's best practices and coding standards. Participate in peer code reviews, architect and implement new features and functionalities, for the customer facing application.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7+ years of hands on experience with Front End development technologies
- Proven expertise in web application development using industry standard frameworks such as Ionic, Angular, Cordova/Phone Gap or similar, React, etc.
- Disciplined development approach with Front End package managers, unit testing and documentation.
- Strong understanding of application & data security, OAuth identity flows, MFA
- Experience with REST APIs building Front End SDKs centered on REST APIs
- Able to produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with simplifying customer onboarding a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory process a plus
- Familiarity or experience with some or all of the following would be preferred: Graphic/Visual Design, Software Engineering, Communications Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Product Design/Development or some other related experiences.
- Ideally, a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM program (preferably Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction and/or Information Architecture) and 4 years of work experience upon completion of the undergrad program.
- Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to this location.