Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Executive Resource Group Ltd
Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer wanting to make an impact and add real value to what you do?
Would you like a market leading salary and a culture that understands the importance of work life balance?
If so, this job could be just what you are looking for!
ERG are proud to be partnered with a start up tech company who's product, which is based on the salesforce platform has just received $2 million in funding! They are a registered Salesforce partner and will be placing their product on the AppExchange. This innovative and exciting client are based in Chicago, Illinois and are looking for a full time Salesforce Developer to drive the production of their product.
Skills & experience needed for the Salesforce Developer
- 3 years experience of Salesforce Development
- Ideally you will have the Salesforce development certifications 1 & 2
- Skilled in force.com & lightning
- Experience with Java
- Demonstrable history of building web based solutions with Web Services and integrations with SOAP and REST
- Expertise in the design of complex data models and database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Great communicator with prioritization and analytical skills
- Experience in developing enterprise cloud applications with Salesforce
Responsibilities as Salesforce Developer
- Developing the product through all phases of the Front End to Back End development life cycle.
- Work with team members to develop new application features and enhance current code and framework.
- Using your ability to grasp a wide scope of unfamiliar technology and integrate them quickly
- Design and optimise the technical system to support the processes of the business
This opportunity is a chance to be involved at the beginning of something really special. This client are developing a market changing product that will have a huge impact on the market. You must be able to work from the Chicago office 100% of the time.
Salary and benefits
$100,000 to $180,000 depending on skills and experience
Flexibility to work hours to suit your lifestyle/family
Healthcare and more!