Associate Director of Product Management, Supply Chain
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Wayfair
As the Associate Director of Product Management for Supply Chain Integration, you'll be responsible for growing and scaling our API strategy, helping streamline our EDI processes, oversee the integration portion of onboarding suppliers, helping craft vision and platforms for end-to-end monitoring and invest in driving a closer business model with suppliers through new connection types like ERPs.
- Grow the Supply Chain Integration business by establishing a product vision, developing a strategy, and executing a roadmap for one of our key foundational pillars that is essential to Employer's growth
- Work closely and partner with the Global Head of Supply Chain Integration GM and the extended Integration team to ensure alignment of business priorities to product strategy and execution
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Employer to evangelize the product vision and strategy for Supply Chain Integrations, gaining alignment and unblocking progress where necessary
- Lead a fast-growing team cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and Designers, building strong team culture and developing exceptional talent for the Product Managers on your direct reporting line. Current product organization consists of several dedicated product managers, a dedicated engineering team and analytic resources. This is a rapidly growing part of our business and this team needs to succeed and grow with your leadership
- As a member of our Product leadership team, help us continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes, partnering with other Employer departments and external speaking/content generation.
- 7+ years Product management experience (experience in EDI, API, XML, EDIFACT, Partner Integration, VANs, ERPs, etc a plus)
- 5+ years' experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences; strong web or app UI/UX experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor's degree in either a technology or business discipline preferred, MBA a plus
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.