Product Manager, Sales Products & Systems
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Wayfair
What You'll Do
- You will partner with key stakeholders to deliver results that support Business Objects and unlock the power of salesforce.com
- Counsel business leaders in operations and other departments on workflow optimization and process definition
- You will work with sales leadership to create products that enable sales agents to be more productive
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
- You will proactively find ways to improve the salesforce.com infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business or a supply chain/operations discipline or technical business discipline, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working hands on with Salesforce.com or some other CRM platform (3rd Party or homegrown)
- Background working in an environment that leverages an omni-channel approach to facilitate a sales cycle
- Strongly collaborative self-starter who is effective in a cross-functional environment, comfortable interfacing with senior level leadership, and able to problem solve and communicate recommendations
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and KPIs
- Proven track record driving results within an Agile delivery model
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.