Senior Product Manager, User-Generated Content - Acquisition
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Wayfair
Acquisition and Moderation
Employer is looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee Acquisition and Moderation of our User Generated Content (UGC). You will join a team dedicated to building customer trust and lead efforts to drive content creation. You will develop strategy across all acquisition channels; support development of key strategic programs; and build out delightful customer experiences.
This role offers the opportunity to transform the way millions of consumers around the world create homes they love, have a major impact at a rapidly growing $10B public company, partner with senior leaders across the company, and build a cross-functional team of experienced software engineers, product designers, analysts and data scientists.
- Establish strategy and roadmap for how we acquire and moderate user-generated content across our entire portfolio of brands and geographies. Drive innovation in this space that delights our users and grows our most strategic businesses.
- Partner closely with senior executives in Category Management, Merchandising, Marketing and Product to ensure tight alignment on strategy, prioritization, decision-making processes, communication processes and product delivery.
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve the content generation user experience in ways that drive measurable gains in acquisition and quality metrics.
- As a leader in product management, help us continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes, and building strong internal & external partnerships.
- 5+ years experience in product management with a track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and hypotheses
- Superior communication skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities; able to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; you're as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to Real Time data
- You love mentoring and coaching others to be their best selves
- You are direct and caring at the same time
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.