Associate Director, Product Management
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Wayfair
Associate Product Director, Dynamic Content Personalization
Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence (ATCI) builds products that let Employer communicate with new and existing customers effectively across advertising, email, and onsite touchpoints. Employer has a huge selection of products and offerings that make shopping for the home easy and exciting. Our goal is to use data-driven strategies to talk to the customer about the product they want, regardless of where they are or what stage of their shopping journey they are in. We are at the intersection of product, marketing, data science and technology which allows us to be a leader in the Ad Technology space. One of the things customers love about Employer is our broad selection. This also presents one of their biggest challenges, as finding the product or service that they want is tough. We are eager to solve this problem by making the best use of our communication with customers. Our goal is multi-faceted: serve the right content to the right customer at the right time, build awareness of our product and service offerings, and make coordinated communication across our site and in marketing an easy to use, data-driven product that drive incremental value for Employer.
What You'll Do
- Build a platform for coordinated campaign creation, scheduling and targeting that powers any and all placements available for dynamic content. This will include a robust reporting framework that enables page & marketing channel owners to see performance of their placements, product vertical and service GMs to see performance of their campaigns, and for you to show the revenue driven by the content channel
- Create impression or campaign valuation frameworks that allow us to choose content that produces the largest incremental lift against our goal KPIs, utilizing a wide range of customer, environment, and campaign context
- Influence the roadmap for several adjacent teams, including customer needs predictive modelling, 1st and 3rd party data capture, attribution, and page & marketing channel inventory
- Communicate your vision and execution plan with executive leadership for alignment and to rally multiple teams around your direction
- Continually evaluate priorities against needs to ensure you deliver the most valuable product and deliver often
- Develop hypotheses and execute test constantly to always advance our understanding of customer needs and the value of content
- 7+ years in a software product development role where you delivered meaningful products that drove significant value
- Experience and desire to touch on all aspects of product management, from long-term strategic planning to day-to-day execution
- Understanding of and previous experience engaging with both technical platform details (eg, web services, databases, software architecture diagrams) and data science modelling techniques
- Proven analytical/quant ability used for functions like test analysis, product prioritization, and P&L style performance reporting
- Strong senior presence and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels, ranging from executive level to scrum team
- Actively looking for a collaborative and rewarding, but challenging and fast paced environment with a mindset of always improving
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.