Posted on May 14, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- The E.D. Paramedic is a professional caregiver who provides patient care in accordance with the Medical Support Team Physician, Southwest General Health Center, and the Ohio Revised Code.
- The E.D. Paramedic will work within the licensure of the State of Ohio Paramedic Certification.
- The E.D. Paramedic is responsible for providing or assisting with patients' cae, transporting, monitoring equipment function and responsible for documenting on appropriate forms.
- The E.D. Paramedic must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to age groups according to specific chronological age, developmental age and/or psycho-social maturity.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Required length and type of experience:
- Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
Required licensure, certification or registry:
- American Heart Basic Life Support and ACLS certification required; PALS and BTLS certification preferred.