Medical Surgical Travel RN
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
-13 week travel assignment with option to extend
-Length of Shift - 12 Hour shifts
-Hours Per Week - Full Time- 36 hours per week
-Shifts currently Available- 7a-7p-, 7p-7a
-Estimated hourly pay- $45-$55 / hour
-Bonus - $1000 Completion Bonus upon completion of every assignment
-Acute Care General Hospital
Med Surg RN job description:
Med/Surg Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Med/Surg Nurses include (but are not limited to)
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV)
- records prescribed medications.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance Options
- Day 1 Health Coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan - with company match
- Rewards Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Interested RN Candidates please call or text call Eric Simm at or send email with RN resume at for immediate consideration.