Job #524 - Electrophysiologist - Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Posted on May 9, 2019 by CMP.jobs
JOB TITLE: Electrophysiologist
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join our team in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This is an employed position with our hospital-affiliated medical group and you will be joining one other EP and 2 NP's. The current EP is supported by 4 non-invasive, 3 interventionalists and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
- Recent upgrades to the EP lab allow for the capability to perform EP procedures at an extremely low radiation dose or no fluoroscopy
- St Jude mapping system
- Structural heart program including TAVR
- High volume of implantable devices
- Academic affiliation - opportunity for clinical research and EP trials
- EP call only
- This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
- Two year base salary guarantee; salary is determined using the MGMA & Sullivan & Cotter Benchmarks as well as years of experience
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Loan forgiveness/sign on bonus
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Retirement savings and match-Moving relocation reimbursement
- Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town
- Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
- This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
- This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
- Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.