Urologist - Poughkeepsie/Fishkill, NY
Posted on May 9, 2019 by CMP.jobs
JOB TITLE: Urologist
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a BC/BE Urologist to join our teams in Poughkeepsie and Fishkill, NY. The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. This employer is committed to ensuring their providers a great work/life balance.
There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice. The system wide team is currently comprised of 7 fellowship-trained urologists and fully supported with urology focused nurses and advanced practitioners.
This team of board-certified physicians is among the most experienced in the Hudson Valley Region. They were among the first to utilize the da Vinci Robotics Surgery System and have trained many other physicians in the region. Through the use of this state-of-the-art -technology, the practice offers patients a faster recovery, less scaring, less pain and rapid return to normal activities.
- Largest independent multi-specialty group in New York State with over 600 providers
- Physician owned, physician managed, physician-centric and physician focused
- High volume practice
- Will consider experienced and fellowship trained candidates
- Call is 1:2
- Large staff to cover hospital call
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Shared EMS with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong support in malpractice; technology, including a shared EMR; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for in-house CME
- Provide more value to the community through reinvestment in the group
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations including: Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- All Physicians must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Unrestricted NYS MD or DO license (or eligible) is required
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more, please call our office or submit your Resume/CV to us.