Job #526 - Geriatrician - Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Posted on May 9, 2019 by CMP.jobs
JOB TITLE: Geriatrician
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a BC/BE Geriatrician to provide clinical care to local nursing home residents in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This position offers a high degree of flexibility and work/life balance. We are looking for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians with a passion for caring for the elderly.
Fellowship training or CAQ in Geriatrics is preferred, but AMDA certification or willingness to certify would be considered as well.
You will be partnering with other LTC teams in the region in order to improve the transition of care between the skilled nursing facility and the hospital. In addition, you will be working in collaboration with CRNP's as part of an established team that is dedicated to reducing inpatient re-admission.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
- Relocation assistance is available
- Signing bonus offered
- Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Robust retirement and benefits package
- MGMA competitive salary and benefit package
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Generous loan forgiveness & productivity incentives
- Academic affiliation
- Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Fellowship training or CAQ in Geriatrics is preferred, but AMDA certification or willingness to certify would be considered as well
- Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town.
- Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
- This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
- This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
- Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.