Job #609 - Anesthesiologist - Silvis, Illinois
Posted on May 9, 2019 by CMP.jobs
JOB TITLE: Anesthesiologist
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for an Anesthesiologist in Silvis, Illinois. This position offers a great location, work/life balance and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. The focus in on the highest level of care and the staff is great to work with. The area was recently ranked # 4 among Big Cities Markets in the US for doctors to live and work.
- Full time/permanent
- Stable, hospital owned group
- Bread and butter anesthesiology
- Specialty coverage available
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance is available
- Signing bonus is offered
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, retirement, long term disability, CME allowance, paid time off for CMEs, PTO- 160 hours annually
- BC/BE required
- Illinois medical license or eligible
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL:
- 150 bed facility offering a complex network of services- everything from assisted living and long term care to a Level 2 trauma and pediatric emergency center, cardiac catheterization, birthing, surgical and diagnostic services.
- One of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks with more than 100 locations, including 6 hospitals, this health system consistently ranks in the top 10 % for quality among the Midwest's best peer groups.
- 200 providers are employed here and there are 40 clinic locations throughout the Quad Cities area
- National distinction for outstanding patient safety and clinical outcomes with the Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, for the 5th time in six years.
- Recognition from Midas+ for being a top-performing hospital in areas such as low re-admission rates, low mortality, average length of stay for heart attacks, heart failure and pneumonia care.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mississippi and minutes from the Quad Cities International Airport, this health system is integrated throughout multiple communities and serves over 700,000 individuals.
- Located 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes East of the University of Iowa, this market has been recently ranked # 4 among Big Cities Markets' in the US for doctors to live and work.
- This community is culturally diverse and offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining, shopping, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball and over 20 golf courses.
- Additional recreational activities include ski resorts and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more, please call our office: (see below) or submit your Resume/CV to us.