Financial Consultant Program - Relationship Manager
Posted on May 9, 2019 by CMP.jobs
The Expertise We're Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- 1-3 years in financial services with an emphasis in customer service
- Sales experience and knowledge of the financial markets and products
- Strong social skills and the ability to deliver highly personalized service to each client
- Thrive in a compliance driven, dynamic, and deadline driven environment
- Ability to think creatively and be comfortable making decisions
- A series 7 and series 63 license that are current and in good standing
- You will obtain a series 65 license within 90 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
The Relationship Manager is a pivotal role within the branch team responsible for handling client relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You will keep the Financial Consultants organized and ensure the daily work is executed with the client's needs top of mind.
The Skills You Bring
- You are able to drive targeted appointments that improve engagement with clients
- You give specialized service and standout experiences to your clients
- You are sales focused and knowledgeable about financial planning
- You are known for your excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have a vested interest in being an advocate for your clients
- You are professional with a polished communication style compatible with high net worth clientele
The Value You Deliver
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term mentorship
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Being responsible for the client contact strategy
- Building long-lasting meaningful relationships with clients
Employer is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer.