Food Cross Arena
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity Experience the thrill of the game by providing a positive guest experience to thousands of fans each game. As a runner, you have the opportunity to provide thousands of hungry fans with the perfect food choices to supplement their game day experience. Transport food and beverage orders to guests while creating special experiences, one guest at a time. Our associates represent Delaware North and the exceptional guest service that we promise and deliver. We are seeking enthusiastic associate s eager to learn no previous experience needed.
This position is part time and seasonal, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Scheduling is event-driven. This position is ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Why work for us?
- Experience the game day excitement at Blue Cross Arena!
- Work with your friends Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Close to public transportation (.5 mile walk to RTS Transit Center)
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Majority evening hours makes for a perfect part-time second job
- Seasonal position ideal for college students and retirees
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Associated topics: busperson, busser runner, clear dirty, clear dirty table, delivery, food runner, heavy, lift object, limpia mesas, sweep floor