Food and Beverage Cashier at the KeyBank Center
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity Experience the thrill of the game by providing a positive guest experience to thousands of Sabres fans each game. As a Food and Beverage Cashier, you have the opportunity to provide thousands of hungry hockey fans with the perfect food choices to supplement their game day experience. Prepare and process food and beverage orders to guests while creating special experiences, one guest at a time. Our associates represent Delaware North Sportservice and the exceptional guest service that we promise and deliver. We are seeking enthusiastic associate s eager to learn no previous experience needed.
This position is part time and seasonal, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Scheduling is event-driven. This position is ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Why work for us?
- Experience the game day excitement at the KeyBank Center!
- Work with your friends Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking at Coca-Cola Field ramp
- Union benefits include Health & Welfare and Pension fund, as well as attendance based hockey bonus
- Located conveniently on a public transportation route
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Majority evening hours makes for a perfect second job
- Seasonal position ideal for college students
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Associated topics: beverage, buffet, cajera, cashier, cashier front end, casino, host, host cashier, prep cook, receptionist