Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
Oversees operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises concessions associates and non-profit volunteers, in accordance with the Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards
- Supervises and coordinates activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including training and enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of stand attendants, stand leaders, and assists with stand personnel performance
- Inspects all stands and portables in the assigned area
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately
- Ensures all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management.
- Cashes out associates following cash handling procedures; investigates over and shorts with stand leaders
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Administers pre-shift meetings with assigned stands to inform the stands of changes/updates/important information pertaining to the event
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand
- Assists management in performing inventory counts
- Minimum of one year experience in foodservice position required; previous experience as a stand attendant or stand manager preferred.
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath s Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Frequent walking, throughout entire facility, for entire length of shift
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
Associated topics: bakery manager, day manager, floor manager, front end, frontend, gm, operations, restaurant general manager, service manager, supervisor