Beer Vendor Nationwide Arena
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
But it s not just the fans who benefit from the arena s food experience; Delaware North s executive chef-led culinary team at Nationwide Arena offers a lesson in healthy cooking to Blue Jackets prospects during summer developmental camp.
In addition, Delaware North operates retail services for the team at Nationwide Arena, including the Fox Sports Ohio Blue Line team store.
Our Diner-themed concession stands offer traditional arena fare such as hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, assorted Pepsi products and a wide variety of beers featuring Ohio Local Breweries such as Land Grant and BrewDog .
Our Grille-themed concession stands add a few twists to the traditional fare with a variety of hot sandwiches at the Chef's Corner and the always popular Bacon-On-A-Stick.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Nationwide Arena game day experience
- Work with your friends Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking or a quick bus ride from anywhere in the city, including a direct route from OSU
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Flexibility in scheduling -- Low commitment for part-time work
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees
Sells food and beverage products to guests throughout venue, in accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Service Standards.
- Circulates among guests within assigned section and calls out items for sale.
- Hands or passes items sold to guests, receives payment, and makes required change.
- Checks out items to replenish stock, turns in money for sales.
- Supplies one s own money for bank to use for guests change.
- Carries items assigned.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Effectively communicates verbally with staff and guests, while reading, speaking and fully comprehending English.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains service areas and cleanliness.
- Assist other staff members as required.
- Shows flexibility in product and area assignments.
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities, including proper disposal of empty products.
- Available to work extra hours on a short notice.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Must possess high level of self-confidence, with ability to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Must possess a cooperative work attitude.
- English reading, writing and math skills required.
- Must successfully complete position specific training requirements and TEAM certification.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors instructions.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length of shift.
- Ability to maintain one s balance and maneuver between rows and narrow pathways.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to raise and project voice to market and sell product, for entire length of shift.
- Stadium/arena environment- may be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season
- Stadium/arena environment- may be required to work in elevated areas
- Stadium/arena environment may be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
- Hazards include but are not limited to cuts from broken glass, slips, trips, falls, cuts, burns and strains.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.