Food Runner - Target Field
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
Works with servers to deliver food and beverage orders from kitchen to guest, in accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Delivers order from kitchen to guest in an efficient and timely manner
- Carries trays with food back and forth between kitchen and dining area
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
- Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the dining room and kitchen.
- Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
- Cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift
- Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- No experience required.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Good mobility to maneuver between tables or within narrow spaces to deliver food to customers; ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs
- Variable temperatures required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: buffet busser, bus person, delivery, fill water, food delivery, lift object, limpia mesas, portador de alimentos, reset table, resetting table