Food and Beverage Hospitality Intern Summer 2019
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity Provides quality service to our guests, handle guest complaints & table-touches. Serves food and supports after dining care of restaurant area. Monitors the restaurant floor & leading communication between FOH & BOH. Monitors and executing food and beverage orders and ensuring the quality and appearance of the presentation. Trains in all positions of the restaurants in order to have a better understanding of each position including FOH & mixology training. Coaches, directs and trains seasonal personnel. Learns how to - write schedules, handle cash, office reporting, cover forecasting, scheduling, payroll & labor controls. Leads Opening and Closing procedures of restaurants. Attends weekly Food & Beverage staff meetings and/or team meetings as needed.
- Internships are paid
- If selected, Delaware North will work with the student to ensure course program objectives are met
- Low cost housing is provided
- Meal plan and kitchen facilities available
- Property transportation available
- Uniform provided
- Positions subject to pre-employment screening including pre-employment drug testing
Qualifications Internship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability for the duration of the agreed upon internship
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bilingual, canopy, cnn, fee, guide, japanese, monorail, orchard, specialist, zipline