Jake's 58 PT Cocktail Server- Various Shifts
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity Responsibilities and duties
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Assures quality, consistency and proper prese ntation of all served beverages.
- M aintains a clean work area.
- Utilizes company point of sale system.
- Maintain accurate records of sales.
- Clean and restock work area at end of shift .
- Understand the goals and vision of the organization .
- Must role model Guest Path .
- Must comply with company policies and procedures.
- Know liquor laws service to anyone under age 21 or to anyone who is actually or apparently intoxicated is prohibited.
- Must role model company guest service program
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- New York State TIPS Certified is a preferred.
- Able to lift and carry up to thirty pounds occasionally.
- Good guest service and verbal skills.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Cash handling skills preferred.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: alcohol, barback, bartender, beer, cocktail, drink, martini, mixologist, sommelier, wine