Major Acct Sales Manager
Posted on May 8, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Major Account Sales Manager!
Essential Job Functions
- Works with Market VP to ensure the revenue, market share, profit margins and bottom line profitability for the assigned sales group is achieved.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and work processes throughout the selling process and communicate business objectives to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Assists in developing selling strategies and tactics as part of the sales leadership team.
- Meets with key customers as needed to maintain and grow Konica Minolta business.
- Provides leadership regarding personnel selection and development to ensure objectives are met in the branch and sales groups.
- Oversees personnel selection and development of team to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Engage in a planned program of self-development and training, ensuring currency in knowledge of products and sales process
- Provides required feedback to Market VP and Regional President regarding progress of sales plan for the assigned sales group.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record
- Strong business acumen managing to "bottom-line" profitability
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 4 - 6 years strong track record of selling and managing
- High Tech or Information Technology products work related experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.