Posted on May 8, 2019 by Consultnord
Job type: Contract
Consultnord is an IT Service Management Consultancy and Systems integrator that focuses on value, speed of delivery, and high quality technology solutions. Our High Performance IT approach combines skilled professionals, business methodology and advanced technology solutions.
Consultnord is looking for an ArcSight Administrator for one of our clients in Stockholm, Sweden. We are seeking for candidates available for long term contracts. Candidate will support current and future enterprise project initiatives. Candidates must be available and willing to live and work in Sweden.
- ArcSight environment administration.
- Coordinate and manage SIEM migration and implementation
- Maintain components such as ESM , Connector, DB, Logger).
- Develop ESM rules, reports, dashboards, data monitors, active channels, trends, and use cases to identify threats and optimize data mining.
- Create documentation
- Candidate must be certified ArcSight administrator
- Experience with the integration and sustainment of the ArcSight Connector Appliance, Logger components, ArcSight Management Center, and ArcSight ESM.
- Experience with Smart Connectors, ESM, Event Broker, ArcMC, Flex Connectors
- Extensive knowledge of current and latest security threats and knowledge on how to respond to those threats using the existing SIEM platform.
Bonus to Have
- Thorough knowledge of networking principles to included TCP/IP a plus.
- Other certifications relevant to this job position
- Very good spoken and written English is required (Swedish will be advantage)
- Problem solving skills, logical and structured thinking
- Ability to learn and work independently with technologies
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Attention to details