Posted on May 8, 2019 by Gardner Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Gardner Rehab Nursing Center is currently seeking a friendly and compassionate Receptionist to join our team! The receptionist must be able to handle administrative office functions; phone calls, data entry, sorting and distributing mail; typing reports and correspondence as required; processing admissions/discharges; scheduling appointments for Residents when needed; initiating & coordinating transportation approvals and schedules and be knowledgeable with established emergency procedures.Other Duties Include:
- Answers and re-directs phone calls professionally and courteously.
- Observes front-desk protocols for all visitors and guests.
- Communicates information to staff and other individuals directly involved in resident care.
- Keeps the reception area neat and ready for visitors.
- Maintains the confidentiality of residents' personal information
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- One year of experience working in a Skilled Nursing or LTC facility or Hospital
Competitive salary and benefits.